Terms And Condition
- The Scholarship Foundation Is a non-Government Body operates on Donation and grants received from different Trust, Society, Educationist, Colleges, donors, volunteer and their alumni network located nationally or internationally.
- The Scholarship Foundation Fully reserved the right of scholarship distribution without any 2nd party or 3rd party interference. The Decision in regard to Scholarship and Rewards distribution is fully owned by scholarship foundation as well as aiset.in.
- The Scholarship Foundation and AISET Is A non-Government foundation which provides scholarship to needy and Meritorious student to cater the study expense fully operates and survive on own and donors funding. We are not linked with any government schemes or related schemes. This exam must not be misinterprated as any government Scholarship examination and also we don’t guarantee any government funding to participants.
- We save the privilege in our sole attentiveness to alter or erase any records, data or other substance showing up on the Site.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site
- Registered Student will get installment receipt/e-receipt/installment affirmation by means of the enlisted mail. In the event that competitor does not go to the test because of sickness/organize disappointment or different reasons then THE SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION won’t discount application charge and reschedule their examination to another date (If space is accessible and examination date too).
- Non-Transferable ,Your entitlement to utilize the Site isn’t transferable. Any secret word or right given to you to get data or records isn’t transferable.
The data and administrations may contain bugs, mistakes, issues or different constraints. We and our partnered gatherings have no obligation at all for your utilization of any data or administrationThe information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. We and our affiliated parties have no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or service. In particular, but not as a limitation thereof, we and our affiliated parties are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us and you. This site and the information would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through the site shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement.
Utilization of Information
Connections to Other Web Sites
The Site contains connections to other Web destinations. We are not in charge of the substance, precision or assessments express in such Web locales, and such Web destinations are not examined, observed or checked for exactness or culmination by us. Consideration of any connected Web webpage on our Site does not infer endorsement or support of the connected Web website by us. On the off chance that you choose to leave our Site and access these outsider destinations, you do as such at your very own Risk.